If you are bored of using Windows 7 or 8 and looking for some cool and dynamic features, you can go for the newest Windows version which is Windows 10.
To make your decision easier, today I’ll discuss the best features of Windows 10 operating system.
- Windows 10 just brought back the START menu, which a lot of us were longing. Also, it comes with Microsoft’s digital agent Cortana. That means, if you are lazy and don’t want to take the pain of searching each and everything on your system, then here is a good news for you. Now you can search a specific file or media just by searching it on the Cortana search.
- Windows 10 takes multitasking to a new level. Windows 10 lets you work in multiple windows in one single desktop. Windows 10 enables you to set up a whole new virtual desktop and helps you in multitasking. Therefore, now you can shop, watch Netflix, work in Excel and do Facebook, simultaneously.
- Another cool feature of Windows 10 is, you’ll get an updated image viewing app. In fact, your system would now help you in finding apps to fill up the free space on your desktop.
- You can now use remote desktop access on your PC via Windows 10. I don’t know how much knowledge you have about remote desktop access. It is a process by which a host computer connects itself to a target computer. There are various remote desktop access applications like AeroAdmin, which support Windows 10.
By using Windows 10 smartly, you can work the remote desktop access as well, without any software. Learn how:
- In the remote PC, go to Settings->System-> about and note the name. Then, go to Related settings->System info.
- Now you have to select advanced system settings.
- There you would find the remote option, select allow remote connections and hit Ok.
- Now in the host PC, type in the search bar, remote desktop connection and then click on connect.
Now both the PCs are ready to be connected via remote desktop access software.
- Microsoft has also introduced a new section named, Universal Apps. This section has a huge collection of photos, music, messaging etc. apps like the ones you find on your phone. Some of these apps, available in this section named Universal Apps are brand new. They come with many exciting features such as identifying the duplicates, creating photo albums automatically etc.
- Microsoft has also combined the PC settings and Control panel apps in this version of Windows in order to free extra space. Now you can use one platform for both purposes. This is indeed a nice step taken by Microsoft as earlier many users would get confused between PC settings and Control Panel and now that confusion is gone, completely.
If you want to know more about the latest features of Windows 10 or want to expand your knowledge further in the field of remote desktop access, visit layerpoint.com now!